The Tenacity features a new innovation in outer core technology called DynamiCore. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry. DynamiCore is blue and will be noticeable when drilling into the Tenacity.
Brunswick expands the Flip limits to an all time high! Tenacity merges our all new coverstock UR (Ultra Responsive) with our Tenacity core featuring DynamiCore to produce the highest backend rating ever seen in a Brunswick ball. Designed for oily lane conditions, the Tenacity will provide exceptional length with the quickest response to friction that will turn heads!
The Tenacity can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for asymmetric core bowling balls.
Tenacity’s patented core design, for controlled dynamic integrity in all weights.
- Part Number 60-105999
- Core Type Tenacity Low RG
- Coverstock UR (Ultra Responsive)
- Color Black / Silver / Purple Pearl
- Finishing Steps 500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- Weights 12-16 lbs. Pounds
- Asymmetrical Diff. 0.018
- RG Max 2.555
- RG Min 2.503
- RG Differential 0.052
- Hook Potential Low (10)220 High (250)
- Length Early (25) 140 Long (235)
- Breakpoint Shape Smooth Arc (10) 150 Angular (150)